Monday, December 1, 2008

Facebook

First off, for the second time in a little over a week, I've lost my voice. Last Saturday, I had a horrible allergic reaction to something I ate and my throat swelled up so that I couldn't speak. Good stuff. Today, I think it's more of a cold/flu thing. Who knows? At any rate, it doesn't really matter because I found Facebook where I can communicate with all my friends and family without speaking... yay!

Facebook has ruined my blogging. It's possible that it's a slight addiction. I'm fine if I'm not near a computer, but if I am, I like to check my facebook page and those of my friends. I've found people I haven't seen since Montessori school, seriously not since I was four years old. Of course there are people from elementary, middle, and high schools... plus the ones from grad school, oddly I haven't found anyone from undergrad. I love to read the little stuff and could easily see how twitter got going. Even when people are just going to get a cup of coffee or found a new website, I'm interested in it. Crazy voyureism.
But, it's not just the people, it's also the aps. I love to chase rainbows, send flowers, super poke, and play mob wars. Facebook may be ruining my life, but I'm having fun going down hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born and reared in Austin, Texas, where I attended three elementary schools, three middle schools, one high school, and one university. I've backpacked through Europe, gone on an archeological dig in the Belizean rainforest, scuba dived through the Atlantic reefs, and skydived over San Marcos. And, while hang-gliding turned out not to be for me, I did give it a shot.