Sunday, August 6, 2017

Mitigating Circumstances

For the past four years I have had daily migraines. They've been diagnosed as "intractable," which doesn't mean much; and yes, I've tried whatever you're going to suggest.

At any rate, I've neglected this blog and my website. Any writing that I've done has been on my screenplays, because that's all the energy my brain has seemed to give me. But, I have been able to get some reading done. At night, when everything is super quiet and dark, I can read. The library's been getting a real workout.

I thought I should post about what I've been reading since I've been collecting the little receipts that the library kiosk spits out. I'll find the stack and post them hear when I have the energy. That's it for now.

I've culled this blog space and removed a bunch of my old entries, only keeping the ones that I like or that other people have liked. I'm going to try to do better, but then, I always say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born and reared in Austin, Texas, where I attended three elementary schools, three middle schools, one high school, and one university. I've backpacked through Europe, gone on an archeological dig in the Belizean rainforest, scuba dived through the Atlantic reefs, and skydived over San Marcos. And, while hang-gliding turned out not to be for me, I did give it a shot.