Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Cute Animal IQ Boost

Everyone loves animal photographs. Well, everyone loves them unless they're a monster. Are you a monster? I like the photos of the photographers getting up close and personal with their subjects. These are ridiculously cute. Plus, looking at cute animal pics are supposed to raise your IQ. So really, this is a lot like studying. I'm sticking to that explanation. You can use it, too, if you want. I'm not actually a doctor, but I have a terminal degree and that's kind of the same thing.

Cute animals doing cute things.

If you were ever wondering how to take liberties with definition of words or phrases, you've just got to look at the paragraphs above.

Also, just so you know, it's a little clickbait-y. It makes me sad, but the pictures are good, so that almost makes up for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born and reared in Austin, Texas, where I attended three elementary schools, three middle schools, one high school, and one university. I've backpacked through Europe, gone on an archeological dig in the Belizean rainforest, scuba dived through the Atlantic reefs, and skydived over San Marcos. And, while hang-gliding turned out not to be for me, I did give it a shot.