Thursday, August 9, 2018

Useful Friends

My friend Kevin lives in Seattle and occasionally recommends a new band or singer. Tonight it was Rusty Willoughby.



Okay, the Willoughby band Llama was a bit too rough for my migrainey head, but I like the collaboration he has with Rachel Flotard, Maggie Bjorklund, Barb Antonio, and Barrett Martin..  Really cool, actually. Too Early and Crown of Thorns are beautiful songs.

But, seriously, support smaller bands. These songs are from his album Cobirds Unite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born and reared in Austin, Texas, where I attended three elementary schools, three middle schools, one high school, and one university. I've backpacked through Europe, gone on an archeological dig in the Belizean rainforest, scuba dived through the Atlantic reefs, and skydived over San Marcos. And, while hang-gliding turned out not to be for me, I did give it a shot.