Thursday, August 2, 2018

There's always time for baby goats

Sometimes I'm supposed to be getting ready for bed, but I just have to check one more thing on Facebook first. Then there's this from Funny Family Moments:



I mean, really, that's worth missing a little sleep over.
I have an aunt who's not really an aunt who had a big goat named Randy. He was named Randy because he wanted to mate with anything that stayed still long enough for him to mount. She hated that goat, but never got rid of it. Every time she'd come into town she'd have another story about some horrible way Randy had embarrased her or befouled something. Poor Randy, he might have just been lonely. Or a predator. Who can tell? He was a goat.
Anyway, these goats are much cuter. I especially like the ones in outfits. I wonder if the goats like the outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I was born and reared in Austin, Texas, where I attended three elementary schools, three middle schools, one high school, and one university. I've backpacked through Europe, gone on an archeological dig in the Belizean rainforest, scuba dived through the Atlantic reefs, and skydived over San Marcos. And, while hang-gliding turned out not to be for me, I did give it a shot.